RFID and NFC interface with CANBus and BLE
RFID and NFC interface is a multiprotocol data-framing device for a system supporting all three NFC operation modes.
Built-in programming options make the device suitable for a wide range of applications for NFC, proximity, and vicinity identification systems.
Enables fast and effort less identification of personnel and assets.
The rugged structure allows for application in all weather conditions
Provides flexibility to fit exactly your programming or encoding needs.
Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
Facilitates faster pairing and data flow between devices.
Access to your data at all tImes anywhere.
Brings increased security, speed and efficiency.
Allows optimized autonomy and increased flexibility
The main features for the device include and are not limited to:
· Supports Near Field Communication (NFC) Standards NFCIP-1 (ISO/IEC 18092) and NFCIP‑2 (ISO/IEC 21481)
· Completely Integrated Protocol Handling for ISO/IEC 15693, ISO/IEC 18000-3, ISO/IEC 14443 A and B, and FeliCa™
· Integrated Encoders, Decoders, and Data Framing for NFC Initiator
· RFID Field Detector
· Programmable Wake-up Levels for NFC Passive Transponder Emulation Operation
· NFC Physical Collision Avoidance
· Internal storage memory: 16 MBytes
· Standalone mode
· Real Time Clock
· Android / IOS compatible via Bluetooth
· Python scripting by integrated MicroPhyton
· Power supply: 100 mA max
· Main input port: 5 – 30 V
· Li-Po battery: 800 or 1200 mAh
· Low power mode
· V oltage measurement for all inputs
· Compact size: 43 x 16 x 10 mm
· Enclosure: Open (IP41) or sealed (IP65)
· Docking connector
· Temperature range: –40 to +85°C
The device is dedicated for application where reading of badged like RFID or NFC type is required. Its wireless connectivity and battery autonomy makes it ideal for application scenarios like:
Precise management of car traffic on the road
Parcel identification for autonomous systems
Brings worry-free and efficient car rental services
Facilitates efficient attendance record and analysis for events.