Current Sensor Wired CANBus
Current Sense measures current and voltage of a variety of power electronics systems with great precision, enabling tailored analytics.
Responsive adjustable data acquisition rate and analysis of rapid changes in current.
CAN-FD connection enables faster data transmission rate for customized analysis.
Permits the flexibility to switch to different applications as the need arises.
Precise, Reliable and Safe
Data access at all times anywhere
Enables improved security, speed and efficiency
Allows optimized autonomy and increased flexibility
Built to suit your trailer applications
The main features of the device include, but are not limited to the following:
• Current measurement (according to the model): 20A, 50A, 150A, 200A, 300A
• Internal current analysis:
• Spike detection / Triggering
• Recording on event
• Peak current detection
• Minimum / Maximum detection
• Average current calculation
• Value integration
• Adjustable acquisition time: up to 250 kHz
• Window comparator:
• Low delay: < 30 µs
Dual 12-bit DAC as reference
• Internal storage memory: 1 GByte
• Configurable Low-Side Digital Output
• Dedicated Window Comparator Low-Side Digital Output
• Standalone mode
• NFC for device detection and automatic pairing (Optional)
• CAN-FD up to 3.2 Mbps
POWER MANAGEMENT AND SUPPLY
• Main input port: 4 – 60 V
• Li-Po battery: 800 mAh
• QI Charger(Optional)
• Low power mode
• Voltage measurement for all inputs
• Compact size: 42 x 18 x 10 mm
• Enclosure: closed or sealed
• USB version / Open (IP41),
• No-USB Sealed (IP65)
• Docking connector
Current Sense is dedicated for precise and instant Voltage-Current measurements and analysis.
Data Center Management
Enable better power efficiency of data centers.
Electronic Spot Welding
Ensures accurate and efficient measurements.
Electric Vehicle Charging
Empowers real-time charging status tracking.
Provides excellent accuracy and timeliness in harsh conditions.
Excellent performance in a small and compact device
Get a glimpse of Current Sense.